Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tour Wrap Up

Yes, I'm (again) a bit late getting this out. We've been back in PDX for a couple days now - but I was enjoying my 'me' time, dammit! The last thing I wanted to do for a couple days was anything band related. But, here I am diving back in with new pictures, new blog, and updating the website.

We had a great time in Cottonwood. Pigstock came off as good as we could have expected. It was a bit crappy weather-wise, so we had to play indoors. But we still had a bunch of fun, nonetheless. I bbq'd a pig for the better part of the day, which surprisingly came out rather well. All in all, it was a success.

Yet, there is no rest for the weary! This Friday we play Oregon City, then we have an Music Millenium in-store appearance on Saturday. And I thought I was done for a bit!!!

We truly thank everyone we met, played with, took pictures for us (especially you McCall girls!), housed us, bought merch, danced, clapped, screamed, 'WOOOOOOT'ed, and pulled us out of ditches - it was a grand time. We hope to meet up with y'all again real soon.

cheers!
DF & SBSD

No comments: